In Partnership with Franklin University, we are able to offer a quality RN to BSN Bachelor’s Degree Completion at a substantial discount to union members & their families!
Just $200 per credit for union members!
Enrolling for Spring 2022 Start dates:
January 24, 2022 (full-time) and March 7, 2022 (part-time)
What’s Required for Admissions?
All applicants to the Franklin RN to BSN program must meet the following admission requirements:
- Be a graduate of an associate nursing degree or diploma in registered nursing program
- Hold a current and unencumbered RN license in the US
- Reside in any US state or territory except one of the following: Alabama, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Idaho, Louisiana, Marshall Islands, Minnesota, Nebraska, Palau, Puerto Rico, South Dakota, Tennessee, U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
If you meet the criteria above, please submit this interest form and we’ll follow up
Join our upcoming info sessions!
- Thursday November 4th from 7 PM-8PM
- Thursday November 11th from 4PM-5PM
After the interest form is reviewed, an application link specific to the union program will be provided. You must only use that application link, as it will ensure that the appropriate benefits are connected to your file. Going straight to Franklin’s general application will slow down your enrollment.
Transcripts from previously attended colleges/universities where the ADN or BSN was earned must be listed on the application and required as part of your application process.
For questions, please call Amy at the Student Resource Center at 740-996-4122 oremail her at ABarcus@Franklin.edu
Or, complete the interest form here:
Important note: To ensure you receive the correct tuition discount and information, and avoid being charged the full tuition, it’s important you follow the steps below and ONLY use the links provided to you by the Student Resource Center. Do not complete the Franklin application on their website as that will slow down your application process
Tuition/Fees and Financial Aid
- Tuition Cost is just $200 per credit hour for the RN to BSN programs.
- Prospective Students must complete their Free Application for Federal Student Aid and any verification steps required.
- Students can utilize their employer’s tuition reimbursement if available.
- Eligible, accepted Students MUST attend an online group registration event and opt to self-register in their student portal each trimester
- Students MUST enroll for at least 6 credits per trimester
Who is Eligible?
- The RN-BSN discounted program is open to union members in good standing, who are full dues-paying members or retiree members, and their families who meet the institution and program-specific admission and eligibility requirements outlined above.
- Families are children (or stepchildren), grandchildren (or step-grandchildren), spouses, domestic partners, financial dependents, siblings and parents, including in-laws.
- Additional family members may qualify. Check with your union to confirm.
Franklin University was founded in 1902 in Columbus Ohio as a private, nonprofit higher education institution. Franklin has become a leader in helping busy adult learners earn a college degree conveniently. Franklin University is Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.