Do you need help with the cost of child care? You may be eligible for financial assistance if:
– You are a resident of Maryland;
– You are working; attending school, participating in an approved activity, or Receiving Temporary Cash Assistance;
– You are receiving or pursuing voluntary or court-ordered Child Support from an absent parent; and
– You meet all other program requirements.

 For More Information Contact Child Care Central at 1-866-243-8796